Links to blockchain and crypto world
1. Bitcoin (BTC) The only official website for Bitcoin is bitcoin.org, no others domain especially the ".com" one.
2. Ethereum (ETH) A project I support since pre-ICO era, my Facebook post record.
3. Litecoin(LTC) a very old blockchain project.
4. Namecoin (NMC) Another blockchain project touched by Satoshi, the Bitcoin creator. design for domain name services, ".bit".
5. Monero (XMR) "The leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions."
6. Zcash (ZEC) "Zcash is a privacy-protecting, digital currency built on strong science." zk-SNARKs, zero-knowledge cryptography, not just for cryptocurrency use.
7. Siacoin (SC) "Decentralized storage for the post-cloud world." not alpha version, not beta, it is real storage now.
8. SCPrime (SCP) A worling Siacoin blockchain clone happen after the Sia ASIC fork.
9. Bytecoin (BCN)The first working CryptoNote Proof of Work (PoW) crypto coin, Monero's father. Over 95% minted during genesis days. (sound scammy, but because of PoW, it is not truely scam.)
10. Ethereum Classic (ETC) Ethereum fork after The DAO hacked.
11. Dogecoin (DOGE) Just for fun, then become long live crypto coin.
12. NXT The first pure Proof of Stake blockchain.
13. Ardor (ARDR) Also known as NXT 2.0, extra power with child chain design.
14. Grin (GRIN) New blockchain coin focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions.
15. Qora Github and Qora API docs (read only web). No more official website, API docs still available at the qora.org domain, Qora itself is a decentralzied web server, a blockchain(Qora) is worth to rescue.
16. Dash An old PoW crypto coin.
17. DigiByte (DGB) A SegWit coin, others SegWit coin : Bitcoin and Litecoin.
1. Ripple (XRP) Aim to be a banker use paltform.
2. EOS A Bytemaster Daniel Larimer's project, ICO on Ethereum.
3. Bitshares Bytemaster Daniel Larimer's first blockchain project.
4. Steem Bytemaster Daniel Larimer's content storage project.
5. Hive A fork from Steem to filter some big holder, no big bag holder mean more decentralized.
6. Stellar (XLM) A Blockchain technologies platform founded by a Ripple ex-staff, XRP big bag holder.
7. Kin An ICO project on Ethereum, now use Stellar software to build their own blockchain, a Stellar clone.
1. 0x (ZRX) The most fair and successfull ICO, utilities token for tokens exchange.
2. UNI Governance token for Uniswap DeFi platform.
3. DAI A DeFi token, 1DAI = 1USD.
4. Maker (MKR) Governance token for Maker-DAI platform.
5. Kyber Network (KNC) Governance token for Kyber Network.
6. Ignis First Ardor child chain, users are allow to issue new token on this child chain.
7. Bitswift (BITS) An Ardor child chain, a gateway service for tokenize Ethereum and Bitcoin on Ardor blockchain, a gateway similar to most of the popular so-call DeFi mechanical in the market.
8. GPS TokenNow a new Ardor child chain, for a game use in Android phone and iPhone.
9. Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC)Tokenize Bitcoin on Ethereum blockchain.
10. USDT Most popular USD Token, you can use it, but always remember, it is NOT USD.
11. OMG Network (OMG) 2 layer, offchain transaction solution for Ethereum blockchain.
Crypto and Blockchain news
1. BitcoinTalk (BTT) Bitcoin Forum, the very raw information about bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto can be found here.
2. Bitcoin Magazine Vitalik Buterin is a co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine.
3. coinmarketcap (CMC) Popular market Price update, but now a Binance baby.
4. CoinGecko "CoinGecko provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market."
5. coindesk A DCG's crypto news company.
7. Vitalik Buterin's website